Hunting, fishing, trapping and other 2013-2014 license and harvest permits for fish and wildlife activities in Wisconsin went on sale March 7, 2013. Visit the DNR website for more information. Licenses and permits for 2012-2013 expired March 31, 2013.
St. Germain is ideally situated between the Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest and the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. The area abounds with wildlife and is a perfect place to harvest your trophy.
- Click here for Wisconsin's hunting & trapping season dates.
You can also sign up for the DNR News & Outdoor email report.
Interesting Hunting Related Articles
- Baiting & Feeding Regulations for Bear - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources info.
- Baiting & Feeding Regulations for Deer - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources info.
- Chronic Wasting Disease in Wisconsin - Includes links to maps, publication & reports about CWD.
- EEK! Environmental Education for Kids - Electronic magazine for kids. Learn about the great outdoors!
- Hunting in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources info.
- Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest Recreational Overview Map - Recreation & facilities map in the NHAL State Forest (PDF).
- State Owned Lands - Links to information and maps for state owned lands to hunt.
- Things to See & Do in Vilas County (PDF) - Fun spots to visit in Vilas County.
- Wisconsin Bow Hunter Education Classes - Courses offered by the Department of Natural Resources.
- Wisconsin Hunter Education Classes - Courses offered by the Department of Natural Resources.
- Wisconsin Hunting Regulations & Hours - Department of Natural Resources information.
- Wisconsin Trapper Education Classes - Courses offered by the Department of Natural Resources.
- Wisconsin Outdoor Report - Weekly report is updated every Thursday at noon.
- Out-of-State Firewood Regulations