Recreation > Camping & Campgrounds
St. Germain is home to one of Wisconsin’s highest-rated and most popular campgrounds and it will only take you one visit to find out why. Located on Big St. Germain Lake, Lynn Ann’s Campground provides wooded, level and grassy sites in a comfortable environment. A family-friendly campground that offers you all you would expect for a campground of this caliber.
Camping is a great way to experience the natural beauty of St. Germain and all that the community has to offer. Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of public forestlands and over 1,300 lakes, St. Germain epitomizes what most people think of as the Northwoods. St. Germain is located between the Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest and the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
To reserve a state campground campsite online, visit the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website.
- Camping in Wisconsin State Parks & Forests - Information & links.
- Campgrounds in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest - Click here for online map.
- Campgrounds in the Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest - Click here for online map (PDF).
- EEK! Environmental Education for Kids - Electronic magazine for kids. Learn about the great outdoors!
- Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest Recreational Overview Map - Recreation & facilities map in the NHAL State Forest (PDF).
- Things to See & Do in Vilas County (PDF) - Fun spots to visit in Vilas County.
- Vilas County Camping Directory (PDF) - Contact info & locations for many campgrounds in Vilas County.
- Out-of-State Firewood Regulations